Regina Au is President, New Product Planning/Strategic Marketing Consultant at BioMarketing Insight with 20+ years experience in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, and diagnostic industries. She helps companies to maximize the benefits of their technology upfront by conducting an in-depth business due diligence to de-risk the product development process and increase commercial success. This ensures that the technology is the right product for the right market in meeting a critical unmet need and that the market opportunity for the product meets the business goals of the company. She will translate these unmet needs into a product profile or specification. Ms. Au then develops marketing strategies to ensure product adoption and market access.
Ms. Au also serves as an advisor for the Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center Platform Meetings and as a mentor for Entrepreneurs for All and Boston University Kindle Mentoring for entrepreneurs. She has written and published numerous articles on market trends in the industry. Her expertise is in various therapeutic areas such as cardiology, interventional cardiology, infectious disease, immunology, surgery, gastroenterology, and pulmonology.
Prior to BioMarketing Insight she worked for companies such as Merck & Co., Genzyme Corp., NMT Medical, and Radi Medical (St. Jude Medical) in various positions of increasing responsibility in marketing and sales. She had P&L responsibility in managing a number of multimillion dollar product lines and has experience in upstream and downstream marketing including strategic marketing, product development, market development, product launches, and product management.
1) What Are the Next Game Changing Drugs in Cancer Therapy?
2) To Cloud Compute or Not to Cloud Compute.
3) The Ascent of Precision Medicines.
4) Genetic Modification: Science Fact.
5) Regenerative Medicine: Tomorrow's World.
6) Stem Cell Research: Under Investigation.
7) From Genetic Engineering to Genome Engineering: What Impact Has it Made on Science and Society?
8) Medical Device UDIs: What You Need to Know.
9) From High Tech to MedTech.
10) How a Leaky Gut and Gut Microbiome Can Affect Our Immune System.
11) The paradigm shift to an “open” model in drug development.
12) Regulatory Challenges: Rapid Change.
13) How 3D Printing has Influenced and Advance Medicine.
14) Regenerative Medicine - A New Dimension.
More than 100 miles
Everything is negotiable
Organized and moderated a panel discussion
Organized and Moderated a panel discussion
What is happening and what you can do to protect yourself as an individual and as a company.
Drug development is very risky in terms of time and money. To de-risk the drug development process, the business due diligence needs to be conducted to determine whether the drug will be able to compete in the market and whether the product will be able to satisfy all 7 stakeholders.